Shoreline Community College can help you apply for aid and access a full range of financial assistance programs. Eligibility for each program can vary widely, so it is important to understand the requirements for the particular types of aid you may be seeking.
*You can apply for financial aid after these deadlines. If you miss the deadline you may still be eligible for aid, however you should plan to pay all tuition and fees until your eligibility is determined. Please contact our office for information about payment options.
Aid disbursements and refunds
All financial aid refunds are disbursed through our partner BankMobile, a financial services company serving higher education. With this refund disbursement process you will have the ability to access your refund. You will be mailed a refund selection kit and an email to access your personal code. Your personal code is important and will be used to validate your identity.
Fall Quarter 2017:
Grant and loan funds will be available beginning Thursday, September 21st
You must select your refund preference at www.refundselection.com:
- Direct deposit to an existing financial account. Money is transferred to another account the same business day BankMobile receives funds from the college. Typically, it takes 1-2 business days for the receiving bank to credit the money to your account.
- Electronic deposit to a BankMobile Vibe account (upon identify verification). Funds are deposited the same business day BankMobile receives funds from the college.
- Paper check, delivered by USPS. The check is mailed the same business day BankMobile receives the funds from the college, provided the receipt is within daily cutoff times. Typically, it takes 5-7 business days for the check to arrive, depending on USPS First Class delivery timeframes.
If you do not select a refund delivery preference a paper check will be sent through U.S. Mail, which could result in a delay of approximately 3 weeks after aid disbursement.
Funds are available if students:
- Are awarded financial aid (award notifications are generally sent to student go.shoreline.edu email accounts)
- Are making the required academic progress
- Registered for the correct number of credits
- Do not have a block on their account (i.e., parking fine)
Federal School Code: 003791
Shoreline Community College
FOSS (5000) Building
16101 Greenwood Ave. N
Shoreline, WA 98133
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
8 a.m. - 4:30p.m.