We're here to help you!
Advising is a process based on a close student-advisor relationship intended to help students achieve their educational, career and personal goals through the use of the college and community resources.
Come learn how Shoreline is your path to a brighter future. You will hear how Shoreline is a thriving, supportive, and diverse community. Programs offered, methods of payment, and the admissions process will also be discussed. Start your journey here!sign up for Experience shoreline
Did you just apply to Shoreline? Welcome to the 'Phin community! To ensure your success, it is highly recommended that you attend both a START and NSO session.
- START (Student Advising and Registration Time) - Advisors will lead students through an engaging session and explain degree requirements and the registration process. You will leave this session registered for next quarter.sign up for start
- NSO (New Student Orientation) - This event is intended for students going into their first quarter and is designed to help you feel more prepared for the start of school. Our campus offers a variety of great resources to help you navigate your college experience. We are excited to welcome you to our Shoreline family! SIGN UP FOR NEW STUDENT ORIENTATION
Already a member of the 'Phin community? See how your advisors can help you reach your goals.
- Plan and complete degree requirements
- Choose classes for next quarter
- Stay in good academic standing
- Transfer to a 4-year school
- Prepare for employment
Contact an Advisor
Contact UsAdvising Services
FOSS (5000) Bld., Room 5229